The Kid is back and better than ever thanks to FOCO’s latest limited-edition bobblehead: A Seattle Mariners Ken Griffey Jr. bobblehead.
Our friends at FOCO have just dropped a great new limited-edition bobblehead that Seattle Mariners fans are going to love.
It features Ken Griffey Jr. blowing a bubble-gum bubble atop a thematic base. Obviously, this thing looks great.
But there’s a catch. Only 424 of these are being produced, and when they’re gone they’re gone for good. So you need to act fast to secure a pre-order at FOCO.
Ken Griffey Jr Seattle Mariners The Kid Bubble Gum Bobblehead
From FOCO: This Ken Griffey Jr. Seattle Mariners The Kid Bubble Gum Bobblehead is here to look cool and chew bubble gum. And he’s not out of bubble gum – He actually has plenty of it. Thankfully, he knows how to multitask.
These bobbleheads will begin shipping this November. You can pre-order yours today for $70. Below, you can find additional item details.
- Portrays Griffey Jr. posing in his gameday uniform and blowing a bubble, bringing the sweetness to your starting lineup
- Thematic gumball machine base with gold-colored team logo display on top, because this guy is as good as gold
- Multi-colored gumball accents on base to make sure no one bursts your bubble
- THE KID text display on front of base to celebrate one of baseball’s best
- Team logo display on front of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Limited Edition (424)
- Approx. 8 inches tall