The Seattle Mariners are surprisingly fighting for an AL Wild Card spot and the improved September play of Jarred Kelenic – which is why you need this bobble.
Jarred Kelenic hasn’t been the rookie sensation that many Seattle Mariners fans were hoping for in 2021, but the outfielder’s improved play in September has been a huge asset for the club.
Currently, the Mariners are 1.5 games back from sneaking into an American League Wild Card spot, and Kelenic has been swinging a hot bat.
He’s hitting .250 with seven home runs and Seattle is 16-8 in the month.
That’s why you’re going to love this new, limited-edition bobblehead from our friends at FOCO. Check it out below.
From FOCO: The future is now, M’s fans! This Jarred Kelenic Seattle Mariners Welcome Bobblehead is here to give your collection a major league call-up with one of baseball’s brightest young stars!
Only 221 of these are being produced – so if you want to add one to your collection, you’ll need to act fast. You can secure at pre-order at FOCO today for $50.
Below, you can find additional item details.
- Portrays Kelenic wearing his gameday uniform in a batting pose, ready to deliver a clutch hit
- Thematic backdrop with Seattle city skyline and team logo accents to make you feel right at home
- Team logo displays on top and front of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Field-textured top of base
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Approximately 8 inches tall
- Individually numbered to 221
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.