Seattle Mariners fans can always appreciate the flashy, solid defense of JP Crawford – which means they’ll love this limited-edition bobblehead.
JP Crawford is putting together the best season of his career. The Seattle Mariners shortstop is batting .275 on the year, with five homers and 31 runs batted in.
But last season, he wowed with his defensive prowess.
Crawford won a Gold Glove in 2020 after posting a .986 fielding percentage. And now, you can celebrate that performance with a new, limited-edition bobblehead from our friends at FOCO.
Check it out below.
You can pre-order this bobblehead today for $75 and it will begin shipping no later than November 23. But here’s the catch – only a limited number of these are being produced.
In fact, just 100 of these are being created. So if you want one, you’re going to need to act fast. Below you can find additional item details.
- Portrays Crawford wearing his gameday uniform in a fielding action pose, ready to show off the skills that earned him that award
- Gold Glove backdrop with 2020 text display to add some delightful defense to your collection
- Gold-colored wordmark team name and commemorative award text display to commemorate his epic achievement
- Gold Glove trophy on top of base, because you’ve GOTTA show off the hardware
- Team logo display on front of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Dirt textured top of base
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- 8 inches tall
- Limited-edition item
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.