The Seattle Mariners picked up a big win over the defending champs on their state-side Opening Day. Now, you can celebrate with a new Tim Beckham t-shirt.
The Seattle Mariners defeated the Boston Red Sox 12-4, thanks in large part to some hot hitting by shortstop Tim Beckham.
In 12 at-bats this season, Beckham has 7 hits, including three home runs and five runs batted in. He’s also scored six runs and has at least one excellent bat flip.
Which is exactly what inspired the latest t-shirt from BreakingT – which you can pick up at the FanSided Swag Shop right now.
Check it out below.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association
• Made in collaboration with BreakingT
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping