Sodo Mojo Podcast #1
After a two-year hiatus, the Sodo Mojo Podcast is back and all new! Join us on our maiden voyage as we cover the team from spring training to game 162 and beyond!
On the first episode, we briefly cover a cornucopia of topics. Among these topics are:
- Jerry Dipoto’s wild off-season
- What move will have the biggest impact for 2017?
- Which player was the hardest to see go?
- Mariners off to a great start in Spring Training
- What are we watching for?
- Do the results matter?
- Any roster battles to look out for?
- Will Spring Training alter your perception of 2017 Mariners?
- 11 Mariners are off to play in the World Baseball Classic
- How does it affect Spring Training?
- Do you like the WBC?
- Do you want Felix Hernandez & Company to participate?
During the discussion, somebody thinks “King” Felix Hernandez is being selfish. Why? The only way to find out is to listen. That, and much more on Episode 001 of the Sodo Mojo podcast.
Any constructive criticism? Tell us what you think below. Have a question you want discussed on the next pod? Hit us up on our Twitter page @SodoMojoFS.
Take a listen to the podcast here
Sodo Mojo’s excited to bring you our site’s first podcast in two years and while we are filled with optimism and excitement, please remember this is our first crack at it. The podcast will constantly evolve and always try to get better than the episode that came before it.
But remember: we cannot get better if you, the listener, don’t let us know. Be kind, but let us know how we can improve the Sodo Mojo Podcast for you and everybody else. Your feedback is always appreciated.
Thank you for the listen. If you like what you heard, tell all of your friends about us! Thanks a million guys, and as always: GO MARINERS!