Marco Gonzales – who is coming off the best season of his career – took to Twitter after Seattle’s former president called him ‘very boring.’
Open mouth, insert foot. That’s what former Seattle Mariners president and CEO Kevin Mather did over and over earlier this month, saying some awful, terrible, nasty things about M’s players to a local rotary club.
He’s since resigned from his position.
But Seattle players aren’t going anywhere – and that’s particularly true for the team’s ace, Marco Gonzales.
Gonzales took to Twitter to (seemingly) have some fun with the comment Mather directed towards him.
That’s good stuff. And it’s why we think you’re going to enjoy the latest design from our friends at BreakingT.
Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Teal and gray print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather navy. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in navy. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in navy. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s Dolman: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in navy. Flowy fit. S-XL
- Designed by Evan Russell.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.