Robbie Puts 2015 in the Rearview Mirror
More from Mariners News
- 2023 Steamer Projections: Teoscar Hernandez could see a drop in Seattle
- Steamer Projections: Julio Rodriguez to enter rarified air in 2023
- What if the Mariners traded FOR Tyler O’Neill this time?
- Mariners starting pitching is being overlooked by MLB
- Baking the Cake: An Adjusted Mariners Offseason Plan
Robinson Cano is off to a remarkable start for the Mariners in 2016. The superstar second baseman is only hitting .240 through the first 6 games, but he has clubbed 4 home runs and driven in 7 runs. He has also posted a .296 on base percentage and slugged .760 in 25 at bats.
The 33-year-old got off to a horrific start last season, so it is a huge relief to see him driving the M’s offense in 2016. Cano is a key figure on the field and in the clubhouse for Seattle, and the team will likely only go as far as Robbie takes them. He is finally 100% healthy, and hopefully Cano can stay that way all season.
Next: The Ketel is definitely not boiling hot