Mariners Game Recap: Boom Stick Explodes in Miracle Comeback
April 14, 2015; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Seattle Mariners starting pitcher Hisashi Iwakuma (18) pitches the first inning against the Los Angeles Dodgers at Dodger Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports
With today’s incredible win, the Seattle Mariners moved to within 1 game of the American League West division leading Houston Astros. The M’s have not had a great start to the season, but thankfully nobody in the AL West has had a hot start in 2015.
The Seattle Mariners (5-7) will welcome the Houston Astros (6-6) to Safeco Field on Monday night for the opener of a 3-game series. First pitch is scheduled for 7:10 pm tomorrow night from the corner of Edgar and Dave. Hisashi Iwakuma will hope to get into the win column as he toes the rubber for the M’s. Asher Wojciechowski will get the ball for the ‘Stros Monday night in the Emerald City. Root Sports Northwest will carry the game live, and MLB.tv subscribers can watch on connected devices.
More from SoDo Mojo
- 2023 Steamer Projections: Teoscar Hernandez could see a drop in Seattle
- Could the Mariners Acquire AL Batting Champion, Luis Arraez?
- Steamer Projections: Julio Rodriguez to enter rarified air in 2023
- What if the Mariners traded FOR Tyler O’Neill this time?
- Mariners starting pitching is being overlooked by MLB