Jim Callis said today during the Baseball America draft chat, that he thought the Mariners were going to stick to a bat and could potentially go with either Lindor or Bubba Starling at #2 overall.
I know we’ve talked a lot about who would we take here and there, but let’s beat the dead horse some more. If Anthony Rendon was the first player taken off the board and you were “forced” to take a position player who do you take?
I really don’t think there is a “sure thing” in any position player behind Rendon and I’d love to get the general consensus.
If the Mariners stayed only with Position Player who would you want?
- Bubba Starling, CF - High School (55%, 47 Votes)
- Francisco Lindor, SS - High School (24%, 21 Votes)
- George Spriner, CF - College (8%, 7 Votes)
- Andrew Susac, C - College (8%, 7 Votes)
- Josh Bell, RF - High School (2%, 2 Votes)
- Blake Swihart, C - High School (1%, 1 Votes)
- Vote In Comments (2%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 86